Office of the Dean, PG Studies
VisionTo inculcate a sense of academic understanding and development of learning perfect skills amongst the academic youth coming in contact with the University for one’s own upliftment.
MissionTo co-ordinate one and all at the three tier level viz youth, faculty and management with full zeal and enthusiasm to empower the youth.
- To create awareness amongst women about the problems faced by working women.
- To create an environment of gender justice where men and women work together with a sense of personal security and dignity.
- To disseminate knowledge about rights and laws related to women.
- To create a sense of responsibility in the student and have healthy.
- To enhance the self-esteem and self-confidence of girl students, women faculty and staff in the University.
Office got its establishment during the year 2007 with Prof. K. C. Goyal as its first Dean who continued up to 2009 and handed over his charge to an eminent chemical scientist of international repute Prof. Ashu Rani. Office since its establishment besides its routine official work performed activites related to coordination of various departments, UGC Projects, Scholarship like – UGC/CSIR-JRF/SRF/RA,UGC – Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship, DST- Inspire Fellowship etc. Office in beginning had only few officials and is now effectively working under the able guidance of its Dean, Ashu Rani. Mrs Shikha Dadhich recently has been appointed as Assistant Registrar to take over the responsibilities of the office under supervision of its Dean. Other than the assigned routine tasks of the office itself the courses related to self finance Scheme like M. Sc. Life Science, M.A. in Heritage, Museology & Tourism Management, LLM etc. are running by this office. Coordination with all the affiliation colleges with the University is handled by this office. (all the scholarship by the Government of Rajasthan, UGC,CSIR,ICMR and othe scientific and academic bodies are also dealt with this office).
|Prof. Ashu Rani||Dean P.G. studies|
|Smt. Shikha Dadhich||Asstt. Registrar, P.G. Studies|
Contact DetailsTelephone No. :0744-2471742