|Prof. Madhu Sudan Sharma, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor is addressing the Inaugural Ceremony of Four days National Workshop on Quantum Mechanics (January 27-30, 2012) dated January 27, 2012 with Prof. Ajoy Ghatak, Chief Guest and Keynote Speaker, Prof. M. L. Kalra, Prof. R. P. Yadan, Prof. N. K. Jaiman and the participants.|
- DST sponsored National Symposium on Recent Advances in Chemical Sciences, University of Kota, Kota, 2011.
- Regional Seminar on “Intellectual Property and Innovation Management in Knowledge Era”:
This seminar was organized on December 17-18, 2008. It was sponsored jointly by NRDC, New Delhi and Department of Pure & Applied Chemistry.
- Workshop for the Existing and Prospect Research Supervisors:
The main object of this event was to refresh and update the research supervisors regarding Ph.D. synopsis preparation, review of literature and to learn about the recent techniques of the data collection and analysis, etc. such one day activity was basically organized for the supervisors associated under the University.
- Rehabilitation of Denotified Tribes of Rajasthan-KANJAR: Such seminar was held on Sept. 06, 2009 under the sponsorship of Universal Heritage, Mumbai in which 135 participants/delegates actively participated. The keynote address was given by Dr. J. K. Tripathi, I.G., Chennai and the other delegates were 03 I.G.P., 07 S.P., 04 A.S.P. along with the Professors of the various department of the university and the another universities of Kota regions.
- Energy Meet-2010:
The event was organised on Feb. 24, 2010 in which Dr. Anil Kakodkar, Former Chairman, Atomic Energy Commission happened to be the keynote speaker. All Chief Engineers of the surrounded Power plant of Kota, namely, Rawatbhata Atomic Power Station, Kota Super Thermal Power Station, National Thermal Corporation, etc. were participated along with the Professors, Teachers, Researchers and Students.
- National Symposium on “Recent Advances in Chemical Sciences (NSRACS-2010)”:
This symposium is sponsored by DST, New Delhi and organized by Department of Pure & Applied Chemistry in the January 2011 in which more than 300 scientists, academicians and students have actively participated. Pure & Applied Physics Department has also hosted the state level DST-FIST interface meeting of all FIST funded colleges of Rajasthan.
- One day Workshop on Reforms in Examination System for the Recruitment of State & Subordinate Services:
Dr. Anna Jonsson, Swedish International Development Agency (SIDS), Govt. of Sweden, Sweden is meeting to Prof. Madhu Sudan Sharma, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor along with Prof. S. C. Rajora, Prof. Ashu Rani, Dr. J. P. Sharma and Dr. Arun Kumar during her visit to University of Kota, Kota in February 2012.
- National Workshop on Quantum Mechanics:
The event was held during January 27-30, 2012 and was organized by Pure & Applied Physics Department of the university in which the participants were from IIT, New Delhi, G. N. Dev University, Amritsar, J. N. Vyas University, Jodhpur, Rajasthan Technical University, Kota, Government and Private Colleges of Rajasthan, etc.
- One day seminar on Women Empowerment:
It was held on February 05, 2012 in which Dr. Girija Vyas, Ex-Chairperson, National Commission for Women & Member of Indian Parliament delivered her key-note address and it was organized by Social Sciences Department of the university.
EXPERT LECTURES/ INVITED TALKS
The resource persons/eminent experts from other Universities/ Colleges are being invited for delivering the extension lectures and to provide latest knowledge of the disciplines.
The few names of the resource persons, who delivered extension lectures, are given below:
Dr. Girija Vyas, Ex-Chairperson, National Commission for Women & Member of Indian Parliament with Prof. Madhu Sudan Sharma, Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor in One day Seminar on Women Empowerment dated February 05, 2012.
- Prof. Umesh Holani (Gwalior University, Gwalior).
- Prof. Ajoy Ghatak (Rtd.) (IIT, New Delhi).
- Prof. K. Tyagrajan (IIT, New Delhi).
- Prof. J. K. Sharma (J.N. Vyas University, Jodhpur)
- Prof. Y. K. Vijay (University of Rajasthan, Jaipur).
- Prof. K. L. Sharma (University of Rajasthan, Jaipur)
- Dr. A. Mukhopadhaya (DST, New Delhi).
- Sh. Mahendra Kumawat (Ex-Chairmen, RPSC, Ajmer).
- Prof. P. D. Sharma (University of Rajasthan, Jaipur).
- Mr. J.P. Sarada (Chairman ICAI, Kota)
- Dr. Anil Kakodkar (Ex-Chairman and Secretary, Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India).
- Prof. J. C. Johri (University of Delhi, New Delhi).
- Prof. P. C. Vyas (Ex-Chairman of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan).
- Prof. Ramesh K. Arora (UOR, Jaipur).
- Dr. Raghuver Dayal (Rtd. Principal, Alwar).
- Prof. Satish Rai (Banaras Vidhapeeth, Banaras).
- Prof. P. Singh (UOR, Jaipur).
- Prof. H. P. S. Chauhan (DAVV, Indore).
- Prof. P. S. Kalsi (Punjab Agril. Univ., Ludhiana).
- Prof. K. S. Gupta (UOR, Jaipur).
- Prof. S. C. Ameta MLSU, Udaipur).
- Dr. N. K. Pokhariyal (IOCL, Faridabad).
- Prof. A. A. Bhalekar (RSTM Nagpur Univ., Nagpur).
- Prof. U. Sharma (Vikram Univ., Ujjain).
- Prof. R. N. Prasad (UOR, Jaipur).
- Dr. M. Yadav, Reliance Industries, Surat).
- Prof. K.V.S. Rao (RTU, Kota).
- Sh. S. K. Garg (RIICO, Kota).
- Er. T. K. Bardia (KSTPS, Kota).
- Er. P. R. Dhake (NTPC, Anta).
- Er. P. M. Bhardwaj (Instrument Limited, Kota).
- Er. R. Vohra, (DCM, Kota).
- Prof. K. P. Maheshwari (Rtd.- DAVV, Indore).
- Prof. O. P. Chhangani (RTU, Kota).
- Dr. B. D. Lahoti (Kota).
- Prof. R. K. Kale (JNU, New Delhi).
- Prof. Mahesh Sharma (New Delhi).
- Prof. R. S. Yadav (Kurkshetra).
- Prof. Anam Jetli (Kota).
- Prof. K. S. Rajora (Kota).
- Prof. C. S. Barla (Jaipur).