University UGC Cell
The Office of the UGC Cell established in the year of 2012 after getting UGC Section 12(B) Status of the University. The main vision behind this is to coordinate various development plans of the UGC and communicated to the UGC and Govt. through its proposals and providing necessary informations. The UGC cell has been submitted the various development plan proposals of Rupees 110 crore to UGC in the month of January 2013 after getting Sec 12(B). Prof. Ashu Rani, Dean Faculty of Science is the first convener of the University UGC Cell.
- To coordinate between the University and University Grant Commission and State Government for the development activity.
- To prepare and put up the proposals for University development.
- To ensure continuous improvement in the entire development operations of the University.
- To ensure connected with quality impacts in higher education.
- To supported the academic activities of SC/ST/OBC/Minority students through various schemes of the UGC.
FunctionThe UGC cell of the University deals with funding agency like University Grants Commission, and the State Government. The cell re-allocates and distributes development grant received from UGC under various heads towards infrastructural Development, Academic Development, Travel Grant for International Seminars/Conferences and Symposia according to the UGC guidelines. The UGC Cell undertakes correspondence with the UGC and maintains development plans, research projects and also monitor various schemes of the UGC.
|Prof. Ashu Rani||Convener|
|Dr. Saurabh Dalela||Member|
|Dr. P. C. Gupta||Member|
|Dr. O. P. Rishi||Member|
|Dr. Bhawani Singh||Member|
|Sh. A. K. Pareek||Member|
Contact DetailsTelephone No. :0744-2471742